Back to index
Yakushiyama Honeymoon Package
Create your first memories by take a commemorative photos with your partner at the beautiful greenery entrance upon arrival. You can enjoy a welcome sparkling sake in your room and afterwards, our staff will take you to a private property tour inside the ryokan. As for dinner, we serve Kaga Kaiseki cuisine, using a seasonal vegetables and seafoods from Hashitate Fishing Port which are chosen by our chef for every dishes. Our ryokan also has a private outdoor hot spring bath overlooking the garden in every rooms, allowing you to enjoy the famous Yamashiro hot spring.
Spend your second day strolling around the Yamashiro Onsen and visit some historical places such as (Yakuoin Onsenji temple, Kosoyu, Rosanjin’s House) and local Kutani lacquerware shop (Suda Seika Kiln). After return to ryokan, relax in the hot spring bath and enjoy the Yakushiyama couple treatment at our Spa Entei.
On the third day, choose your favorite activities with your partner from the plan offers below. and create an unforgettable memories of your honeymoon by our tailor-made unique experiences.
※Late check-out is included in the morning of the 4th day.
- Early check-in 14:00 & Late check-out 12:00
- Commemorative photo upon arrival
- Complimentary welcome sparkling sake or local Kaga grape juice in your room
- Private Property Tour: Plants & Flowers Tour or Art & Architecture Tour
- Spa Entei “Yakushiyama Couple Treatment 70 min” (★ +15 minutes extension privilege)
- Special dessert plate at the end of dinner
- Bouquet arrangement with a dessert plate (from +5,500 yen)
Selectable tailor-made unique experiences and activities
- Chashaku (teaspoon) making experience (+16,500 yen / person)
- Moss terrarium making experience (+13,200 yen / person)
- Hakusan medicinal herbal ball making experience (+13,200 yen / person)
- Kamisuki paper making experience (+13,200 yen / person)
- Strolling around Yamashiro downtown with kimono (include commemorative photo) (+18,700 yen / person)
- KUTANI CERABO, making a pottery (+8,000 yen ~ / person)
- Additional charge
- +26,950 yen ～
to be added to entire stay*
*per person per stay, tax and service charge included, optional fee is excluded
Contents and benefits
- Arrival – Commemorative photo
- Enjoy the complimentary sparkling sake in room
- Private property tour inside the ryokan / plants & flowers tour / art & architecture tour
- Dinner – dessert plate at the end (Bouquet is also available. See the option above)
- Visit Yamashiro Onsen: Yakuoin Onsen Temple
- Hot spring bathing at Kosoyu
- Visit Rosanjin’s residence and Kutani ware Suda Seika kiln
- Lunch at Yamashiro Onsen
- Spa Entei “Yakushiyama couple treatment”*
- Morning activities at Beniya Mukayu (pick one):
- Chashaku (teaspoon) making experience
- Moss terrarium making experience
- Hakusan medicinal herbal ball making experience
- Afternoon activities outside Beniya Mukayu (pick one):
- Kamisuki paper making experience
- Strolling around Yamashiro downtown with kimono (include commemorative photo)
- KUTANI CERABO, making a pottery
- Late check-out 12:00
- Departure – Commemorative photo at the entrance
*With benefit: 15 minutes extension
- For various optional services, we will contact you by e-mail after the reservation is confirmed. (if you have already decided on your request, please enter it in the comment section when you make a reservation. You can also contact us by e-mail or phone.)
- We will follow up by e-mail regarding the availability and time of the spa treatments.
Terms and conditions
- Please reserve through the link below: set the dates (3 nights), and the “Yakushiyama Honeymoon ~ 3 nights ~” package will be displayed in the list. Please select it and go through the booking process.
- Our offers are tailor-made and always susceptible of your specific wishes. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email. We will make your stay unique and memorable.
Phone: +81-(0)761-77-1340 / Email: email@example.com