A Trip to Enjoy the Art and Architecture of Kanazawa and Kaga
Stay in a room designed by the architect Kiyoshi Sey Takeyama. We will hold a private property tour to introduce the design concept of Kiyoshi Sey Takeyama and the artworks in the property, such as “Tsukubai” by Kenya Hara.
The schedule during your stay can be tailor-made according to your interests.
For example, in the Yamashiro Onsen district, you can visit “Iroha Sohan” (the former residence where the artist Rosanjin stayed) and “Suda Seika Kiln.”
Also, you can visit Kanazawa and some of its museums, such as “21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa,” “D.T. Suzuki Museum,” and “Yoshiro and Yoshio Taniguchi Museum of Architecture.”
Art and Architecture in Kanazawa & Kaga
- Early check-in 14:00 & Late check-out 12:00
- Complimentary herbal tea hand-picked by the Spa Entei therapists in the room
- A private property tour introducing Kiyoshi Sey Takeyama’s design concept, Kenya Hara’s “Tsukubai,” and other artworks in the property.
Contents and Benefits
- Early check-in 14:00
- Enjoy the hot spring bathing and complimentary herbal tea in the room
- Visit Yamashiro Onsen
-Suda Seika Pottery shop
- Property tour focused on art and architecture
- Visit Kanazawa
-21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
-D.T. Suzuki Museum
-Yoshiro and Yoshio Taniguchi Museum of Architecture
- Additional option: Spa treatment※
- Late check-out 12:00
※Example： Yakushiyama Body Treatment 90 min. +27,500円 / per person（tax inclusive）
- For various optional services, we will contact you by e-mail after the reservation is confirmed. (if you have already decided on your request, please enter it in the comment section when you make a reservation. You can also contact us by e-mail or phone.)
- We will follow up by e-mail regarding the availability and time of the spa treatments.
Terms and conditions
- Please reserve via email.
- Our offers are tailor-made and always susceptible of your specific wishes. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email. We will make your stay unique and memorable.
Phone: +81-(0)761-77-1340 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org